I first met Matt about 2.5 years ago when he lived in Bangkok, Thailand as an English teacher. His positive outlook on life, his willingness to push for what he believes in and his heart for helping others led him and his wife on a pretty amazing migration. He has since re-located to Iraq and […]
Archive | Iraq RSS feed for this section
by Mark Wiens on August 19, 2011
“Mark, if I was a death row inmate, I'd request to have my last meal with you.” - Jend Chow
Hey! My name is Mark. After graduating from university, I decided to travel and EAT!
- How To Live Like a VIP in Bangkok for $285.06 Per Month July 26, 2011
- Sri Lankan Food: 40 of the Island’s Best Dishes November 15, 2011
- 33 Foods Worth Traveling Across the World Just to Eat July 31, 2012
- How to Rent Cheap Apartments in Bangkok, Thailand February 28, 2012
- How to Use a Squat Toilet Like a Pro August 16, 2011
- 33 Photos That Will Inspire YOU to Jump Out of Your Chair and Travel the World! March 22, 2011
- 101 Things To Do in Nairobi, Kenya January 30, 2011
- Have You Eaten Dog (or Cat) Meat? You Might Be Surprised… June 26, 2012
Certain links on my website may earn me a small affiliate commission if you purchase. However everything I mention, I either use or have reviewed and support it.