Cupcakes, Washington DC At the beginning of 2012, I was in Washington DC to attend the wedding of a good friend. At his wedding, he had a cupcake cake, multiple layers of luscious cupcakes from the Georgetown Cupcake shop.
by Mark Wiens on June 5, 2012
After traveling for a number of years, I recently returned to the United States for about a month long visit. I visited family in Hawaii, friends in Washington D.C., and more family in Phoenix, Arizona. Just like traveling anywhere else in the world, food is one of my ultimate passions and motivations. But what exactly is [...]
by Mark Wiens on March 22, 2012
1. Washington Monument It was my first time to visit the capital city of the United States. I was surprised at how pleasant the city was, a great place to walk around and check out the many familiar sites of historical significance. Like visiting the attractions in Egypt, I already had so many mental pictures [...]
Hey! My name is Mark. After graduating from university, I decided to travel and EAT!
- How To Live Like a VIP in Bangkok for $285.06 Per Month July 26, 2011
- Sri Lankan Food: 40 of the Island’s Best Dishes November 15, 2011
- 33 Foods Worth Traveling Across the World Just to Eat July 31, 2012
- How to Use a Squat Toilet Like a Pro August 16, 2011
- 33 Photos That Will Inspire YOU to Jump Out of Your Chair and Travel the World! March 22, 2011
- 101 Things To Do in Nairobi, Kenya January 30, 2011
- 101 Things to Do in Bangkok June 2, 2011
- Top 16 Bangkok Street Food Sanctuaries May 9, 2011