Location: Cerro Fitz Roy Mountain, Patagonia, Argentina After taking a TEFL course in Buenos Aires in 2008, I headed south to catch a glimpse and do some hiking through Patagonia. Though my tropical skin didn’t adapt too well to the frigid conditions, I witnessed a few of the most impressive natural mountainous landscapes and glaciers [...]
Tag Archives: Fitz Roy
Hey! My name is Mark. After graduating from university, I decided to travel and EAT!
Looking for my best Articles? Check them out here!
- How To Live Like a VIP in Bangkok for $285.06 Per Month July 26, 2011
- Sri Lankan Food: 40 of the Island’s Best Dishes November 15, 2011
- 33 Foods Worth Traveling Across the World Just to Eat July 31, 2012
- How to Use a Squat Toilet Like a Pro August 16, 2011
- 33 Photos That Will Inspire YOU to Jump Out of Your Chair and Travel the World! March 22, 2011
- 101 Things To Do in Nairobi, Kenya January 30, 2011
- 101 Things to Do in Bangkok June 2, 2011
- Top 16 Bangkok Street Food Sanctuaries May 9, 2011
Certain links on my website may earn me a small affiliate commission if you purchase. However everything I mention, I either use or have reviewed and support it.