After traveling for a number of years, I recently returned to the United States for about a month long visit. I visited family in Hawaii, friends in Washington D.C., and more family in Phoenix, Arizona. Just like traveling anywhere else in the world, food is one of my ultimate passions and motivations. But what exactly is [...]
Tag Archives: American food
Hey! My name is Mark. After graduating from university, I decided to travel and EAT!
Looking for my best Articles? Check them out here!
- How To Live Like a VIP in Bangkok for $285.06 Per Month July 26, 2011
- Sri Lankan Food: 40 of the Island’s Best Dishes November 15, 2011
- 33 Foods Worth Traveling Across the World Just to Eat July 31, 2012
- How to Use a Squat Toilet Like a Pro August 16, 2011
- 33 Photos That Will Inspire YOU to Jump Out of Your Chair and Travel the World! March 22, 2011
- 101 Things To Do in Nairobi, Kenya January 30, 2011
- 101 Things to Do in Bangkok June 2, 2011
- How to Rent Cheap Apartments in Bangkok, Thailand February 28, 2012
Certain links on my website may earn me a small affiliate commission if you purchase. However everything I mention, I either use or have reviewed and support it.