I forced the cab driver to stop on the side of Sheikh Zayed highway and strained my neck to a 90 degree angle with my back. I had just landed in Dubai and I was trying to fathom the earth’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa Dubai. The immensity of cranes dominating the skyline looked like flamingos on Lake Nakuru in Kenya.
Archive | Other Countries RSS feed for this section
“Mark, if I was a death row inmate, I'd request to have my last meal with you.” - Jend Chow
Hey! My name is Mark. After graduating from university, I decided to travel and EAT!
- How To Live Like a VIP in Bangkok for $285.06 Per Month July 26, 2011
- Sri Lankan Food: 40 of the Island’s Best Dishes November 15, 2011
- 33 Foods Worth Traveling Across the World Just to Eat July 31, 2012
- How to Rent Cheap Apartments in Bangkok, Thailand February 28, 2012
- How to Use a Squat Toilet Like a Pro August 16, 2011
- 33 Photos That Will Inspire YOU to Jump Out of Your Chair and Travel the World! March 22, 2011
- 101 Things To Do in Nairobi, Kenya January 30, 2011
- Have You Eaten Dog (or Cat) Meat? You Might Be Surprised… June 26, 2012
Certain links on my website may earn me a small affiliate commission if you purchase. However everything I mention, I either use or have reviewed and support it.