Why Sponsor Migrationology?
Migrationology is a travel website that focuses on the cultural side of travel. The audience includes long term travelers, independent travelers, around the world backpackers, fast paced vacationers, international food connoisseurs, and practical travel information seekers.
The site officially began in March 2009 and has since picked up a following in these fields of interest:
- International travel
- Cultural travel awareness
- World food and culinary travel
- Travel planning and attractions
- Budget and adventure travel
- Travel photos
Statistics – May 2013
Statistics are taken from Google Analytics.
- Unique Visitors: 80,000 per month
- Page Views: 155,000 + per month
- Google Page Rank: 4
- Traffic from 181 Countries (25% USA, 10% UK, 8% Thailand, 6% Canada, 6% Australia)
- 13,900 YouTube subscribers
- 8,000 Facebook likes
- 3,150 Followers on Twitter
Contact me: migrationology[at]gmail[dot]com
Are you searching for a travel experienced writer, photographer, video-maker, or food aficionado?
Mark Wiens has a diverse international background of growing up while moving around the world. He has a voracious addiction to learning about cultures and sampling foods from around the world.
He is the founder and CEO of Migrationology, a part time travel blogger at Go Backpacking, and has written articles for CNNgo, Mabuhay Magazine (in-flight magazine of Philippine Airlines), and other travel blogs.
He also maintains Eating Thai Food – a Thai street food blog, and has done video shooting and editing for Lub-D hostel in Bangkok, Thailand.