First, WATCH the video above!
Welcome to Colombo, the capital and largest city on the island of Sri Lanka!
This 5’11″ Video Tour of Colombo shows some of the coolest things to do and see in town!
Here are the highlights of the tour of Colombo:
- 1:12 – Pettah Market – Colombo’s largest and most vibrant local market
- 1:44 – Tuk Tuk Rickshaw tour of Colombo
- 1:58 – Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple
- 2:13 – Viharamahadevi Park
- 2:21 – Cobra snake charmers on the street
- 2:36 – Independence Memorial Hall monument
- 2:45 – Sri Kailasanathar Swami Devasthanam Hindu Temple – a live Diwali festival!
- 3:09 – Rickshaw race on the streets of Colombo
- 3:20 – Galle Face – enjoying the sunset and a feast of delicious Sri Lankan food!
- 4:38 – Sri Lankan wild bus ride to end the day
If you enjoy travel and street food videos, head over to the Migrationology Video Channel and “Subscribe” to get notified when I upload brand new videos!
I hope you enjoyed this Video Tour of Colombo! Thanks for watching!
I’d love your video suggestions, tips, or recommendations – Please let me know what you think!!!