Traveling is not just about visiting the famous sites; it’s about interacting with people, tasting delicacies, and learning about daily life through cultural travel. 2.5 years of Migrationology has brought me to each and every one of these locations. I hope this will inspire YOU to jump out of your chair and begin traveling around this multifaceted world that is waiting to be explored!
by Mark Wiens on March 22, 2011
5. Aladdin-like Experience at Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque – Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Leave a Reply
“Mark, if I was a death row inmate, I'd request to have my last meal with you.” - Jend Chow
Hey! My name is Mark. After graduating from university, I decided to travel and EAT!
- How To Live Like a VIP in Bangkok for $285.06 Per Month July 26, 2011
- Sri Lankan Food: 40 of the Island’s Best Dishes November 15, 2011
- 33 Foods Worth Traveling Across the World Just to Eat July 31, 2012
- How to Rent Cheap Apartments in Bangkok, Thailand February 28, 2012
- How to Use a Squat Toilet Like a Pro August 16, 2011
- 33 Photos That Will Inspire YOU to Jump Out of Your Chair and Travel the World! March 22, 2011
- 101 Things To Do in Nairobi, Kenya January 30, 2011
- Have You Eaten Dog (or Cat) Meat? You Might Be Surprised… June 26, 2012
Certain links on my website may earn me a small affiliate commission if you purchase. However everything I mention, I either use or have reviewed and support it.