The fusion of travel and food is my undisputed passion. When I located myself in Thailand 1.5 years ago, I involuntarily became infatuated with Thai cuisine and naturally devoted most of my time and energy to eating all kinds of Thai food. I began writing Thai food posts on Migrationology including 100 Thai Foods to Eat and Thai Desserts, until finally realizing that it was time to start a Thai food blog. Eating Thai Food is a website that is designed to fulfill your Thai food obsession. I have been working on Eating Thai Food for a couple months now and it is finally ready to be launched into the world of online cuisine. It will be a collaborative blog/website for foodies who love to eat anything from street food and bizarre finds to high-society culinary pampering.
A few of the main features on Eating Thai Food:
- Thai Food Guide – The ultimate resource for figuring out what to eat or identifying Thai cuisine. Includes the Thai name in English, script in Thai, and the English description.
- Thai Dessert Guide - Thai sweets are an entire different category and the dessert guide will ensure you know what you need to order to fulfill your sweet tooth in Thailand!
- Bangkok Food Map – Looking for delicious Thai food in Bangkok? Search the Bangkok food map to find great places to eat!
- Thai Food Blog – Blogging about the latest Thai dishes and restaurants, food background information, the lowdown on the Bangkok food scene, Thai food porn, and almost anything else associated with the enchanting world of Thai cuisine.
- Contribute – If you love Thai food as much as I do, I’d love for you to contribute information or pictures in a certain category and I will post them directly on Eating Thai Food.
Without further rambling, head over to Eating Thai Food and check it out for yourself! It is still a work in progress, so if you have any ideas, tips, or recommendations, I would be grateful.
Follow Eating Thai Food on Twitter : @eatingthaifood
Become a Fan on Facebook : http://facebook.com/eatingthaifood
Thanks so much for your support!
- Migration Mark